Offered by the University of Melbourne’s leading Graduate School of Education, the online Master of Clinical Teaching is the only course of its kind in Australia. This cutting-edge course is a progressive way of thinking about education and learning that aims to develop a new class of teacher.
“Over the past eight years, the University of Melbourne’s Graduate School of Education has been internationally recognised for breaking new ground in improving teachers’ practice. The Master of Clinical Teaching is a new way of supporting teachers to move to the next level in their teaching.” Professor Field Rickards, Dean of the Graduate School of Education at the University of Melbourne.
Featured as part of the highly acclaimed ABC television series Revolution School, this program is delivered 100% online. Students can undertake the Master of Clinical Teaching over two years part time, or gain an introduction to the course by undertaking a Professional Certificate in Teaching (Clinical) over six months part time.
The Master of Clinical Teaching course will allow you to:
- Apply the theoretical knowledge learnt as part of the course to your day-to-day work
- Tailor your teaching approach to suit individual student needs to achieve the best possible learning outcomes
- Generate, interpret and evaluate various forms of student data to plan interventions that support individual growth
- Study whilst you teach when and where it suits you with the flexibility of being 100% online
- Learn and collaborate with peers in an engaging and supportive learning environment.
Applications to commence study in July (Term 3, 2017) are now open until 28 May.